Saturday, March 21, 2015

3 more, a little Steampunked

Ok, I'm not gonna quit. Here's 3 more to add to the stack. This time a little, ok a lot ...Steampunked 





What do you think? ...





I wanted to share something that I have made using 12 playing cards this time. I watch a video on Donna Downey's site. A cool technique altering 12 cards at a time . Check it out...

I didn't get pics when I was putting all the paint on, but just lightly tape together 3 rows of 4 cards. Go to town on layering and painting. When dry carefully cut them apart and tape together 6 side by side.


Add rub ons, stickers, doodles and make a little art journals.


With the remaining cards you didn't use think about using them for some "abandoned art"

That's 24 more, still more to come. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day ❤️


6 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, great job, wonderful colors, love your little art pieces... Thanks for this background inspirations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, ethnic, mixed media art.... what's not to be inspired by. Never would think they were playing cards. C
    You may have realised I am new to your bog, lol. Tfi. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline for following and please join in and show your stuff!!!

      Delete
  3. I watched that video too, awesome idea ! Love your steampunk works ! super cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta!!! Such inspirations everywhere!!

      Delete