Thursday, February 5, 2015

First Post on Blogger.. I'm going on another ride!!!

Well I'm starting a new blog over here on Blogger and "I just Know" it will be great. A new year and a new blog.  Lots of exciting things in store for me this year.  I really plan to step up my game and work on lots of mixed media projects using some of the great new products out there right now or will be arriving soon. Finnabair's gesso's, gells, and pastes are really great to use and adding the new beads, glitter and mica powders is really going to make it fun.  I use plenty of die cutting machines and plan to take them to their limit this year. Most of you know I had the awesome pleasure of attending Prima's Art Venture in Anaheim this year and learned so much from some awesome artists.  I can't wait to start working with all the new paper collections and embellishments that will be released soon.  I may even try to submit some entry's to one of our very own Art Hops in our nearby town and get some feedback on my artwork.  I have also been privileged to be asked to work as a design team member for some outstanding challenge blogs, badges posted here on this page. It only gets better from here.  So I hope you will join me in this great year of development in all ways and please leave a comment or suggestions for me on this site. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day.

PS: This site is, as I'm sure you have realized, a "site in progress" so bare with me as I add all of the wonderful friends, blogs and websites to this page to share for you all. I'll also be adding a gallery as fast as I can and figure out how to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment